Sunday, June 24, 2007

What's on your fridge?

Why is it that everyone is curious about what's in your fridge? Watch MTV's cribs and you will invariably be given a look inside the celebrity du jour's fridge and they always seem to feign embarrassment. A quick look always says "I have someone stock this for me." Look in a real man's fridge for a true picture of his lifestyle. Jerry has a carton of smokes, six pack of beer, two limes, bottle of hot sauce and several can of tuna which need no refrigeration. I questioned the smokes but then remembered the Cuban cigars in mine waiting their turn to enter my overcrowded maidador. I'll explain in another post.

But back to my comment, what's on your fridge? That's one of the things I miss at home - the collage of our life posted on our fridge. Always changing always growing. Pictures and magnets reflecting our life. A young Sailor. A kiss. A family. Celebrations. I'm an old Sailor now. I miss the kiss. I miss my family. I miss the celebrations. Can't wait to kiss my family and celebrate Court's graduation.


What's on your fridge?

No comments: