Monday, July 2, 2007

The last time I saw her face

Here are four smiling fun faces. Can you see them all? The last time I saw her face, as always it made me smile. She's fun, she's funny, she's not afraid to laugh or mug for the camera. She loves her puppy, who she named after a hip girl's surf wear line. And Roxy loves her - who doesn't.

She loves Christmas and everything to do with Christmas. She knows it's more than gifts and glitter.

She loves her brothers - but hates to loose to them in Wii boxing. That pout has always worked on dad but not brother. Play again?
The last time I saw her face I wasn't sure when I'd see it again. Barring world events beyond my control the next time I see her face she'll be wearing a cap and gown and be receiving her Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology with a minor in Business from Texas A&M University Corpus Christi Texas. Congratulations Courtney!

I can't wait to see your face.

No comments: